The 2022 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of TOP FRONTIER INVESTMENT HOLDINGS, INC. will be held on July 8, 2022 (Friday) at 2 p.m. Due to health issues related to COVID-19, the company will not hold a physical meeting and will organize the Meeting by remote communication.
The proceedings will be streamed live on the company’s website www.topfrontier.com.ph. The President will preside over the Assembly at 40 San Miguel Avenue, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The agenda for the 2022 General Meeting of Shareholders is as follows:
- Certificate of opinion and quorum
- Approval of the minutes of the General Meeting of shareholders of July 09, 2021
- Presentation of the annual report
- Ratification of the acts and deliberations of the Board of Directors and corporate officers
- Appointment of external auditors
- Election of the Board of Directors
- Other topics
Electronic copies of the minutes of the General Shareholders’ Meeting of July 9, 2021, of the Notice of Meeting of the 2022 General Shareholders’ Meeting, of the Final Information Statement (accompanied by the Management Report), of the model ballot and proxy form, 2021 Annual Report (form SEC 17-A), 1st The 2022 Quarterly Report (SEC Form 17-Q), Summary of Board Resolutions since July 9, 2021, and other materials relevant to the 2022 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders are available on the company and are easily accessible via this link: www.topfrontier.com.ph/index.php/investor/TFASM2022. The aforementioned company reports and other information are also available on the Philippine Securities Exchange’s Electronic Disclosure Generation Technology (PSE Edge).
Shareholders can only attend the 2022 General Meeting by remote communication by following the procedure summarized below.
- a. Shareholders wishing to view the live webcast of the meeting by accessing the link provided on the Company’s website www.topfrontier.com.ph. There will be an audio-visual recording of the proceedings, for future reference.
- b. Presence of registered shareholders June 03, 2022 shall be counted, and their votes shall be cast, by means of ballot papers presented by the shareholders or their proxies. The deadline for submitting ballots and proxies is June 24, 2022. Ballots and proxies can be emailed to[email protected] or by mail to the office of SMC Stock Transfer Service Corporation located at 2n/a Floor, SMC Head Office Complex, No. 40 San Miguel Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines. The validation of ballots and proxies will take place on July 01, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. at the office of SMC Stock Transfer Service Corporation located at the address mentioned above.
- For an individual, their ballot or power of attorney must be accompanied by a scanned copy of their valid government-issued photo ID for identity verification. For a company, its ballot or proxy must be accompanied by the certificate of its corporate secretary establishing the representative’s authority to vote and/or represent the company at the meeting, if applicable. Ballots and proxies do not need to be notarized. For your convenience, a sample ballot/proxy form is attached to the final information statement. Hard copies of ballots, proxies and notarized secretary’s certificates must be sent to the office of SMC Stock Transfer Service Corporation located at the above address within a reasonable time thereafter.
- vs. The Company will receive questions and comments after the presentation of the annual report. Questions and comments to the Board and/or management may be sent in advance (or may be written in the ballot/proxy) by email to [email protected]. Questions left unanswered at the meeting will be forwarded to the Office of the Corporate Secretary for an appropriate response.
- D. The nomination requirements and procedure for election to the Board, the screening and assessment of candidate qualifications, and the voting procedure for all agenda items (including the election of Board members ), are defined in the definitive information document.
- e. Shareholders whose shares are on deposit with brokers are urged to contact their respective brokers directly for advice on attending the 2022 Annual General Meeting.
If you have any questions or requests for clarification on the procedure of the General Assembly 2022, please send them by e-mail to [email protected].
Virgilio S. Jacinto
corporate secretary and
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DAILY NEWSLETTER
CLICK HERE TO JOIN