CNPJ / MF n Â° 04.423.567 / 0001-21
State Registration Number (NIRE) 33.3.0028402-8
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
HELD ON NOVEMBER 30, 2021
- DATE, TIME AND PLACE: November 30, 2021, at 9 am, at the registered office of ENEVA SA (â€œCompanyâ€), located in Praia de Botafogo, nÂº 501, block I, 4e and 6e floors, Botafogo, zip code 22250-040, in the city of Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro.
- NOTICE OF CALL AND ATTENDANCE: The meeting of the Board of Directors was held in application of article 14, Â§2 of the articles of association of the Company and brought together all its members, in application of article 14, Â§3 of the articles of association, namely: Jerson Kelman, Henri Philippe Reichstul, Renato AntÃ´nio Secondo Mazzola, Marcelo Pereira Lopes de Medeiros, Guilherme Bottura, Felipe Gottlieb and Elena Landau.
- PLANK: After checking the presence and availability of the members of the Board of Directors, the chairmanship was assumed by Jerson Kelman, who appointed Thiago Freitas to act as Secretary. Before starting the examination of the subjects provided for on the agenda, the Chairman of the Board questioned the members present on possible conflicts of interest in relation to the subjects discussed, all of whom denied such conflicts.
- AGENDA: Decide on the capital increase of the Company within the limit of the authorized capital, due to the exercise of stock subscription options within the framework of the stock subscription or subscription option plan of the Company, as amended.
- RESOLUTIONS: After the submission and discussion of the items on the agenda, the members of the Board of Directors of the Company voted and unanimously decided to approve the increase in the Company’s capital by an amount total of R $ 5,106,997.92 (five million one hundred and six thousand, nine hundred and ninety-seven reais and ninety-two cents), within the limit of the authorized capital provided for in article 6 of the bylaws of the Company, by issuing 300,964 (three hundred thousand nine hundred and sixty-four) ordinary shares, excluding the preferential subscription right by the other shareholders, in accordance with article 171, paragraph 3 of the Brazilian Companies Law , at the issue price of R $ 16.9688 (sixteen reais and nine thousand six hundred and eighty-eight thousandths of reais) per share, corresponding to the average closing price of the Company’s shares, weighted by volume, in the 5 (five) working days following the date of execution of the exercise term by the participant t, c in accordance with article 170 point III, paragraph 1 of the Brazilian company law, and in accordance with the terms of the third stock option plan or subscription of shares of the Company, as approved by the
meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company held on August 03, 2017, as amended (“Plan“), within the framework of the Stock Option or Subscription Program approved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company on August 2, 2016, a copy of which has been deposited at the Company’s registered office.
The ordinary shares issued hereunder will be allocated to the beneficiaries, following the exercise of stock options granted under the plan concerned. The subscription of ordinary shares will be made by signing the subscription reports by the subscriber and the respective payment for the shares will be made in national currency.
The shares issued will have characteristics and rights identical to those of the existing shares and will give the right to dividends, interest on equity or any other remuneration declared after their payment.
As a result of the above resolutions, the share capital of the Company will increase from the current amount of R $ 8,929,765,308.94 (eight billion nine hundred and twenty-nine million seven hundred and sixty-five thousand three hundred and eight reais and eighty -fourteen cents), at R $ 8,934,872,306.86 (eight billion nine hundred and thirty-four million eight hundred and seventy-two thousand three hundred and six reais and eighty-six cents) divided into 1,266,339,183 (one billion two one hundred and sixty-six million three hundred and thirty-nine thousand one hundred and eighty-three) registered ordinary shares without par value.
6 CLOSING: Having nothing else to discuss, the Assembly is adjourned. The minutes of the Meeting are read and approved by the members of the Board of Directors.
- I certify that it is a true copy of the report drawn up in the appropriate book –
Rio de Janeiro, November 30, 2021
Secretary of the Assembly
Eneva SA published this content on November 30, 2021 and is solely responsible for the information it contains. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on November 30, 2021 10:10:03 PM UTC.
Â© Publicnow 2021
Trends in technical analysis ENEVA SA
|Short term||Mid Road||Long term|
Evolution of the income statement
|Average consensus||TO BUY|
|Number of analysts||6|
|Last closing price||
|Average price target||
|Spread / Average target||30.0%|