Please note that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of DITO CME HOLDINGS CORP. (Formerly: ISM Communications Corporation) (the “Company”) will be held on December 8, 2021 at 2 p.m. by videoconference in its main office on the 21st floor, Udenna Tower, corner Rizal Drive 4th avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, to discuss the following points:
1. Call to order
2. Certification of the notice and quorum
3. Review and approval of the minutes of the previous meeting held on July 28, 2020
4. Management report and approval of the audited financial statements for 2020
5. Ratification of the acts of the Board of Directors and Management since the last Annual General Meeting of July 28, 2020
6. Election of directors (including independent directors)
7. Approval of the authorization to act as surety and / or surety for its subsidiaries in accordance with the terms approved by the Board of Directors
8. Approval of the issue of shares within the framework of a share offer, a private placement or a similar operation to be determined by the board and the listing of these shares.
9. Appointment of the External Auditor
10. Other questions
In accordance with the rules of the Philippine Stock Exchange, only shareholders of record on November 17, 2021 are entitled to be called and to vote as such at the annual meeting of shareholders and any adjournment thereof.
Given the current Covid-19 pandemic and the General Community Quarantine in the City of Taguig where the company’s head office is located, the physical and effective holding of the Annual General Meeting cannot take place. Instead, the annual meeting on December 8, 2021 will be streamed live.
Shareholders who intend to participate are required to register by sending an email, as well as the requirements of [emailÂ protected] no later than December 7, 2021 (12:00 PM Philippine Time). The full list of requirements can be found on the company’s website at http://ditocmeholdings.ph/. Registration is subject to validation, and successful registrations will receive an electronic invitation via email, along with a comprehensive guide on how to join, participate and vote at the Assembly.
Copies of the Notice of Meeting, Annual Report, Final Disclosure Statement and other related documents can be found on the Company’s website at http://ditocmeholdings.ph/ and via the PSE Edge portal.
Proxy forms and special proxies or other authorization forms are available on the company’s website and should be submitted to the Office of the Corporate Secretary, 21st Fl., Udenna Tower, Rizal Driver corner 4th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City by mail or emailed to [emailÂ protected] no later than the proxy validation deadline of December 3, 2021. Online registration and submission of requirements will begin on November 17, 2021 until December 7, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Participation in the meeting as well as voting is done by remote communication. The detailed voting procedure will be published on the company’s website. Shareholders may also address questions regarding the conduct of the meeting to [emailÂ protected].
There will be an audio and visual recording of the meeting. City of Taguig, October 22, 2021.