October 1, 2021 – 9:30 a.m.
Health and Social Services Commission, Winters Building
701 West 51st Street, Conference room – Winters 360W
Austin, Emission 78751
- Call to Order, President, Dr Aaron Pierce, LPC, LSOTP-S
- Introducing members, guests and staff
- Approval of the minutes of the meeting of June 4, 2021
- Report of the ethics committee
- Amber Foreman License Application
- Emily Dixon License Application
- Title 22, Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 810, Council on Sex Offender Treatment – rule review and statutory rule review over four years
- Federal lawsuit Sheppard v. McCraw et al. (4: 21-cv-1296)
- Report of the Interagency Advisory Committee
- Report of the Executive Director on the operations of the program; customer service achievements, inquiries and challenges; current and / or historical statistics of license holders; contacts and concerns of the media, legislative bodies and stakeholders; treatment of workload; special projects entrusted to the general manager; and general information regarding the routine operation of the licensure program
- Report from the Chairman of the Board on current challenges and achievements; interaction with stakeholders, government officials and staff; appointments and functions of committees; workload of Board members; and general information concerning the day-to-day functioning of the Board
- Executive Session: Consultation with Council Attorney in accordance with Texas Government Code §551.071 regarding pending or contemplated litigation or settlement offers.
- Public comment
- Next meeting dates
The Council may take action on any of the above points. The Council reserves the right to meet in executive session on any agenda item as authorized by Texas Government Code Chapter 551. Agenda items may be taken in any order. at the discretion of the president. Anyone wishing to speak on a matter within the competence of the Council should be heard during the public comments agenda item. The President may establish and announce limitations on speakers, including time limits and when speakers can address the Council. Limitations, if any, may vary from meeting to meeting.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
Contact: Pamela Adams, Executive Director
Counseling on the treatment of sex offenders
Telephone: (512) 834-6605 | Fax: 512-834-6677 | Email: [email protected]
Persons with disabilities planning to attend this meeting and in need of any assistance or ancillary services are requested to contact Liane El-Sheikh at (512) 231-5721 or [email protected] at at least 96 hours before the meeting. appropriate arrangements can therefore be made.